Talavera Sink "Mónica"
Bring a Medieval feel to your bathroom with our Talavera sink “Mónica” made by hand with a traditional technique passed through generations for more than six centuries. With a dark blue border, the central part of this basin shows a cross with four symbols resembling the coat of arms. It uses a popular color combination of blue and yellow over a white background that will pair with many styles. The Mexican ceramic craft is acknowledged internationally for high-quality work and unique, artistic designs.
- Small 16x11 (43x35cm), depth 4" (10cm)
- Standard 17x14 (43x35cm), depth 6" (15cm)
- Large 21x17 (53x43cm), depth 6" (15cm)
- Drain size 1.5", oval sink
- Custom made in Mexico
- Delivery time estimated for 30 days